Sunday, April 8, 2012

We Could Rob Banks

When my husband and I were still adjusting to our new life in a one income household (after we had made the choice that I would become a stay at home mommy... one week before I was to go back to work), we were having one of those awesome chats about our finances while folding laundry.

I hate talking about money.  Really really hate it.  He was deep into a speech about something or other that had to do with dollars and cents when I had an awesome idea that involved a pair of compression hose.  His back was to me, but when he turned around, this is what he saw.


This is a re-enactment of the original scene.

"We could rob banks," I said.

After he picked his chin up off of the floor, he quietly muttered something I couldn't understand, and left the room.

He probably deserves an award for living with me.

In other news -- I'm not very pleased with my face lift trial run... and my arm is getting tired.

Let loose.  Laugh a little.  And thank you for keeping me In Good Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below!