Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Texts to a Traveling Husband

When Mr. B travels for work, which has become fairly frequent lately, he can expect a number of random photo texts from me.  I thought I'd share with you some of his my favorites.  Just so you can know how lucky he is to be married to me.

1. "Frida Kahlo"



2. "I snatched myself in the forehead today..."


3. "Little K is a 'Bad to the Bone Monster Cowboy' today."


4. "Happy Wednesday!"



5. "I need coffee!"


6. "Let's rob a bank?"


7. "We are having a rough night tonight.  Come home soon!!"



8. "Goodnight!  We love you!!"




There is a pretty good chance that he isn't even surprised to see my nose taped to my forehead again.  Just to keep things spicy, I'll occasionally tape my nose to my chin -- actually I've never done that, but I'm going to now.  Nevertheless, I think we can all agree that he is a lucky, lucky man.  After all he is always In Good Company.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below!